Tuesday, July 20, 2010

We Want to Feature Artists Who Do Good for Their Community!


We've begun a series of features of talented Etsy-sellers and handmade entrepreneurs who impact their community in some positive way, and we are looking for more artists to feature on this blog! Helping your community can mean donating a portion of profits to charity or creating work that inspires others. Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!

We are a non-profit retail boutique that sells the work of domestic violence survivors online at www.uncoveredartistry.com.

Please comment this post or email us at uncoveredartistry@gmail.com if you are helping your community through your Etsy shop or handmade business!

Peace,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your site today. I think Uncovered Artistry is a fantastic idea, and you offer so many helpful tips in this blog, I think it's amazing how you've used your business to reach out to people.

    I'm currently donating 20% of the profits from sales of my artwork through my etsy shop to the National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence. I've only been selling for a couple of months, and I'm still in the "become profitable" stage, but eventually I'd like to donate a larger portion of my overall sales to charity. I hope you'll keep me in mind for future artist features!

    My shop is here: www.etsy.com/shop/persica

    Or you can reach me at jess.guilford@gmail.com

    Best wishes,
    Jess Guilford

    ReplyDelete